Our client is a leading scandinavian manufacturing company.
The financial team is transforming to South-Central European Accounting Headquarter.
Come and join the transformation, be part of forming the new processes.
Your tasks will be:
- Work with the finance controller to improve the financial reporting processes and the financial reports in terms of monthly reporting, budgeting etc.
- Work with the local/global finance team to analyze and address quality issues and thereby improve value delivered by Cluster Accounting team
- Be a significant part of the global RtR community, working with the global RtR process owner, financial controllers in other countries and GBS (global business support) team to define global standard RtR processes and implement same
- Change relevant RtR processes and drive change in behavior to improve quality
- Prepare financial statements and co-ordinate with local auditors
- Standardize reconciliations and archiving prepared by cluster accounting
- Be part of optimizing the process for accruals and posting of vendor invoice
We are looking for you if you have:
- Educational background in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting, preferably experience with finance reorganisation
- Fluency in Hungarian and English
- Experience with SAP (is an advantage)
What we offer:
- Interesting journey with being part of our finance transformation
- Scandinavian company culture where individuals can grow with the company
- Competitive package (cafeteria, travel allowance)
- Trainings for professional development
- Fruit days twice a week and free gym access
If you would like to apply for this position,send your CV to the following e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org !